When it’s just you, your prey and Mother Nature quietly waiting for just the right moment to pull the trigger, this is no time to rely upon a spotting scope that’s so lame, your shot is off its mark by an embarrassing distance. Sure, you’re on a tight budget, but didn’t your Dad tell you that you get what you pay for?
Save yourself from the frustration of missing the mark at exactly the moment it counts by choosing a spotting scope that delivers what all of the specs, benefits and features promised by the manufacturer. As you compare and contrast different brands, models and pedigrees, add the Barska 30-90×90 Colorado Waterproof Spotting Scope to your list. If it proves exactly what you wanted and more, you’ll never wind up with buyer’s remorse.
Not just another pretty face, the Barska 30-90×90 offers no-nonsense zoom capability that enables you to scan a field area that’s impressively wide and deep. Once you spot your objective, lock down the setting by centering it within the eyepiece and adjust your magnification so the words “high definition” pale in comparison to what you’re actually seeing!
Worried about contrast because you’ve been fooled in the past when your prey simply disappeared into the background? Not with this 90X magnification courtesy of the 90mm multi-coated lens that a seasoned photographer would applaud. If you’re sick of being disappointed by scopes performing badly—because the waterproofing isn’t, fog-proofing proves to be advertising propaganda or you’re tired of products that don’t deliver on their “all-terrain, all-climate and all-weather” claims, the Barska 30-90×90 Colorado Waterproof Spotting Scope deserves your attention and perhaps a spot on Santa’s “I’ve been good” list.
Specs and Features
A carrycase comes with the scope so it remains covered and protected, even in the most rugged environments.
- Enjoy excellent optics that deliver clear and crisp resolution each time you focus.
- Lightweight construction means you’re not burdened by extra weight when you least desire it.
- Expect excellent image clarity, even in environments where the light is low.
- The high-density lens is fully coated, dry nitrogen-purged, O-ring sealed, fog- and water-proof.
- Minimum magnification is 30X; maximum magnification delivers on its promise of 90X.
- At just 3.1 pounds and 4.5 x 5 x 21 inches, this scope tucks nicely into carry bags when room is tight.
- This spotter has exceptional viewing distance according to scope purchasers.
- Repeated compliments on the waterproofing and extendable glare reduction features.
- Magnificent quality, multiple buyers enthused.
- Barska “finally nailed it” said one shopper formerly disappointed with the brand’s optics.
- A terrific choice for star-gazers, wildlife watchers and hunters.
- Barska makes the exchange or replacement process easy if a shopper isn’t satisfied.
- One shopper found the eyepiece so small, he gave up trying to get a bead on his objective; for another, “Barely able to see 338 lapua holes.at only 200 yards!!!!!”
- Some found this scope too powerful and heavy for existing tripods, forcing them to buy new ones.
- Purchasers taking advantage of Barska’s bundled scope/tripod special say the free tripod isn’t stable or strong and found it badly manufactured.
- Multiple reviewers complained about disappointing optics.
- Price point differences distress buyers; discounter prices often higher than Barska retail!
There’s plenty to be said for a company manufacturing products that treat buyers like royalty. Despite unhappy buyers—and there will always be a few given human nature—the Barska 30-90×90 Colorado Spotting Scope appears to have found enthusiastic owners who like the feel, the optics, the sturdy construction and the performance of this handy scope. Be a wise consumer when shopping; we found pricing that ran the gamut from $126 on Amazon to $180 on Overstock, and not all included that free tripod perk. Order directly from the company and if you’re not delighted, we have it on good authority that Barska’s customer service reps are some of the best on the planet.